.

.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Gobbling at Turkeys With President Vellinga - Letter 1/21/2014

Kaitlin was not able to write this week as normal because the Library was closed on Monday due to Martin Luther King Day so she sent a short email.  I had to share a small portion of it.............................

I have some pretty good stories this week. Hopefully I get the chance to write them out, but I want to make sure that you hear one in particular so I'm typing it now.


I gobbled at turkeys with president Vellinga.

Haha during my interview he was like "Have you ever gobbled at those turkeys?" (There are wild turkeys that walk around behind our church sometimes.) and I was like "No..." So after my interview he took me, Sister Beaudoin, and a couple Elders from my district and gobble at them. So I did. And they all gobbled back haha!! All of them at the same time! And I turned around to look at President and his face was PRICELESS. His jaw dropped to the ground and his eyes were wide open hahaha.

Anyways, that's my gem for the week.  Love you so so so so much!  Thanks for the letters!

Love you,

Sis




No comments:

Post a Comment